[LAU] Some new music?!

SxDx sed at free.fr
Mon Oct 22 12:19:13 UTC 2012

> From: "Ken Restivo" <ken at restivo.org>
>
> On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 02:21:49PM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> >   An attempt at dubstep:
> > http://juliencoder.de/q/test.mp3
>
> I didn't understand dubstep until I saw that video actually. Then I
> got it: "oh, it's dance-club metal! Metal you can dance to, using

similar feeling here. Since I listened to that (much too short) test.mp3
my brain wants more of that insane electronic instrument with big
drums. I wonder what adding some saturated guitar stuff
and an HxCx / death voice and some more rhythmic variations
(as found in "standard" brutal metal stuff) would do there...

Sorry for the dumbness, but is there some description/tutorial
about that sound or similar sounds (no link to give, but
there is a kind of sound close to it where people also
put kind of a wah effect on it from time to time; the sound
is "grainy", I don't know how to describe it; it's close
to Julien's thing but slower/deeper on the "grainy" aspect)?