[LAU] 11 new dronings

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:02:34 UTC 2012

I have to say this batch turned out pretty nice. I am happy with every tune.
I can give a description of each one. Note, these are mine, I am sure other
people will come up with other interpretations )

droning159 - an arpeggio-based tune, very summery, very airy
droning160 - mysterious sounding stuff, with strings
droning161 - a rhythmic texture, has a tech feel, like a sci-fi setting,
almost no low frequencies
droning162 - rather rich soundscape, with lots of sounds floating around
droning163 - again a tech rhythmic texture, a little darker
droning164 - sinister feeling of something alien but grandeur, like when
you think of Jupiter
droning165 - sombre drones with a dull percussion
droning166 - dull drones with wind, very inviting
droning167 - weird stuff with vocals and tech sounds all over
droning168 - chemicals or something boiling or galaxies flying away
droning169 - similar to many droning pieces from the first 50 tunes of the
project in sound

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:32 PM, S. Massy <lists at wolfdream.ca> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:40:18AM +0400, Louigi Verona wrote:
> > Hey guys!
> >
> > A new batch completed and uploaded (droning159-169). Very diverse tunes
> > this time, from arpeggios to quiet dull drones to rhythmic textures. Some
> > evil sounding dark ambient in there as well.
> > Big thanks to my friend Ulin, who helped me clean up recording artefacts
> in
> > droning159.
> Any particular favourites/recommendations this time around?
>
> Cheers,
> S.M.

Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/