[LAU] Solution for jackd2 and dbus without X session

Mark Kendrick aeetos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:12:25 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:41 AM, Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy at autostatic.com> wrote:
> On 10/23/2012 03:37 PM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
>>
>> But this is with Gentoo right?
>

>>.<
> I meant Arch.

Correct, with Arch, but the Arch for the Raspberry PI. This is my
first time with Arch, and I had to figure out how to drive their
package manager, but once I got that sorted things went pretty
smoothly.

I should note that this is with a USB audio device, not the built-in
audio hardware. It should work okay with the built-in hardware, since
it's still Jack-to-Alsa, but I haven't tried it yet.

--Mark