[LAU] ANN: pd-l2ork 20121019 stable candidate now available

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Oct 24 21:54:44 UTC 2012

Apologies for x-posting...

It is my pleasure to announce latest version a.k.a. stable candidate of
pd-l2ork. Having chased down a couple of lingering and extremely sporadic
bugs, I am pleased to report that this latest version is our first "beta"
release with the primary focus on ensuring 100% stable experience. The
latest version also includes updates to the K12 module which now includes
over 40 unique abstractions. As usual, for additional info as well as both
32-bit and 64-bit Linux builds please visit
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/?page_id=56

I would also like to use this opportunity to extend an invitation to
community members who may be interested in helping us improve the
documentation, as well as porting our efforts to other platforms to please
contact me and/or consider joining our l2ork-dev mailing list that can be
found at http://disis.music.vt.edu/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/l2ork-dev

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
Virginia Tech
Dept. of Music - 0240