[LAU] Fairlight

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Wed Oct 24 23:42:41 UTC 2012

On Wed, October 24, 2012 11:16 am, Kaza Kore wrote:

> From: http://www.lionstracs.com/groove/
> Surely there is no way they can truly claim to be able to handle all and
> everything when nobody else seems to have managed that at home. Leaving
> themselves open for lawsuits of false advertising??
> Dale.

Here is the fine print from the same site:
"Windows based plug-ins run on the Groove X-R using the WinE environment,
and we provide a compatibility list of tested plugins to all users."

"NOTE: Some plug-in manufacturers use USB security systems e.g. Pace/iLok™
and Steinberg/e-licenser™. The user must check with the plug-in
manufacturer that there is full support provided by the plug-in
manufacturer for Linux® systems."

Sounds about like what is standard for linux.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net