[LAU] usb midi keyboard not working when laptop on battery

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Fri Oct 26 06:34:24 UTC 2012

On 10/26/2012 12:41 AM, Atte André Jensen wrote:

> NB, will check the behavior of laptop-mode-tools after the above change
> tomorrow...

Sure thing, now usb midi is working on batteries, thanks!

Not sure if it's relevant with a bugreport, though. I ran arch (bleeding
edge) up until a month ago, and didn't experience this. Since this is
still ubuntu 12.04 my guess is that it's fixed somewhere upstream,
hopefully in ubuntu 12.10.

I'm upgrading to ubuntu 12.10 somewhere within a month, will report back
if the problem comes back then.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk