[LAU] [ANN] drumkv1 0.1.0 - first public release

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 18:30:43 UTC 2012

On 10/26/2012 03:24 AM, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> On 10/26/2012 04:05 AM, Al Thompson wrote:
>> On 10/25/2012 01:31 PM, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
>>> And then there were three...
>>>
>>> Following the barefoot steps of synthv1 and samplv1, a brand new
>>> 'proto-toy' joins the so called 'Vee One Suite'. There's now three on
>>> the gang. Enjoy :)
>>>
>>> drumkv1 - an old-school drum-kit sampler.
>>>
>>> drumkv1 is an old-school all-digital drum-kit sampler synthesizer with
>>> stereo fx.
>>>
>>> features:
>>>
>>>    - a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session and both JACK
>>> MIDI  and ALSA MIDI input support;
>>>    - a LV2 instrument plugin.
>>
>> During make, I get:
>>
>> n file included from drumkv1_lv2.cpp:22:0:
>> drumkv1_lv2.h:28:45: fatal error: lv2/lv2plug.in/ns/ext/urid/urid.h: No
>> such file or directory
>>
>> I get the same basic error trying to compile synthv1.
>>

> nb. lv2 >= 1.0.0 is required, older lv2core is no longer supported.
>
> check http://lv2plug.in for the official bundle,
> http://lv2plug.in/spec/lv2-1.2.0.tar.bz2 is the latest.

Here's where I run into trouble.  I'm on Fedora 14, and the latest
version they have in the repos (or the CCRMA repo) is listed as "lv2core
(4.0)" released on 2011-03-28.  If I try to remove that, Yum wants to
remove 90% of the audio stuff I have, and with waf, I'm not really sure
how to overwrite the existing version and not cause a lot of conflicts
on my system.

--
---
My bands, CD projects, music, news, and pictures:

  http://www.lateralforce.com

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]