[LAU] Any Linux distro with Jack and Pulseaudio working right?

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 20:18:14 UTC 2012

Jack & PA work together fine under UbuntuStudio 12.04, using the jack
plugin for PA. You can use Gnome or any other interface for it (I use
xfce myself), they are independent of whatever desktop environment you
use. Nothing is going to stop a user from killing either Jack or PA,
though, as these are not typically run as root for a user session.

Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com