[LAU] Audio distro for a Macbook pro

Moshe Werner moshwe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 07:20:16 UTC 2012

I once tried to dual boot Ubuntustudio on a MBP, I wasn't blown away lets
say. Also every generation of Macs has different hardware specs and I found
it pretty difficult to find out specific chipset vendors (before buying),
in my case the Firewire chipset.
That said I didn't really put a lot of work into getting it to a stable
status. As for now I just stick with Mixbus on OSX for my mobile rig.