[LAU] About Soundcloud

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 21:37:56 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 5:14 PM, S. Massy <lists at wolfdream.ca> wrote:

> I'll just say this one last time in a separate thread and close the topic
> once and for all, because it makes me feel like a complaining old man.

You'll be happy to know that Soundcloud is implementing a new
interface that is not flash-based (and pressing space will enable the
player once the URL is loaded). Not sure when it is going to be
available, though, I believe it's in a beta phase and some users are
already signed up for it.

Anything I release under Creative Commons I allow direct downloads for

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com