[LAU] [LAD] Kontakt sampler format (and others like EXS24)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Sep 1 04:29:53 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-09-01 at 06:21 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-09-01 at 14:02 +1000, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> > Go to an AV trade show, look at the software and hardware solutions
> > that are being presented and tell me if there is anything that you
> > cannot find a solution for in the Linux toolset.

East West Symphonic Choirs or even something less big like Edirol
Orchestral. Arp step sequencer emulations, Alchemy ... and take an
educated guess, do you think Guitarix and Rakkarak do provide what the
consumers can get for Windows?

Should I send you a list ;)?

Video timeline is available for Ardour, but ... for Windows you already
get hard disk recorder + sequencers + video time line in one package,
you don't need to build something yourself. Some people simply download
cracked versions.