[LAU] [LAD] Kontakt sampler format (and others like EXS24)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Sep 1 05:23:12 UTC 2012

> Audacity is a "stepping stone" or bridge product that gives consumers and
> amateurs the freedom to transition to Linux without the fear of not being
> able to use their work on other platforms.

Good point! But why should those users switch? You don't need to win
over me, you need to win over people that are satisfied and conditioned
like Pavlov's Dog.

I like your effort Don Quixote. This isn't meant ironically/as insult,
your effort is good. Hopefully you don't expect too much positive
results.

Regards,
Ralf

> If Behringer also shipped a bootable disk that would blow everything out of the water
> and reset the game.

A bootable disk with what Linux? Hard words: This would cause too much
additional useless special waste.