[LAU] {music} Fan vet

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Sep 1 09:56:26 UTC 2012

Hello Robert!
   I like this piece. the production is very nice. A little overdriven,
soemthing seems to loud or affected by too much limiting, I don't know. But
the sound of the drums in general is very, very nice. Round and clear. It
integrates very well with the rest of the instrumentation. And of coruse a
nice bit of singing there.
   At first I thought, it was going to be proggier, than it turned out to be.
Especially after the first very few notes, I had the impression, that the
rhythm might drift into something strange. Well, perhaps next time. :-) That
way it has something reminiscent of pink floyd. I dislike them very much, but
your piece sits very well with me.
   The reverb(s) on this piece are very well chosen and adjusted. They sound
natural. Hm, at least anything but digital. They underline the high quality
impression of the whole production strongly and aid the well balanced and
filled stereo panorama. I get a very homogenous feeling, when listening to it.
   Nice job, thanks a lot for sharing this! I'm gladly awaiting your next
piece(s).
   Warm regards
           Julien