[LAU] [LAD] Kontakt sampler format (and others like EXS24)

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 14:00:41 UTC 2012

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 9:30 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Brett McCoy wrote:
>
>> You don't need a specialized app for doing lip-synch, you can do it with Ardour.
>
> "We could also live on a tree and eat our food while it's still
> wriggling" (c) Terry Pratchett

I forgot, there is an open source lip synch app for Linux, created by
the guy who made the original version of Moho (now know as Anime
Studio, which used to have Linux support but runs amazingly well under
Wine).

http://www.lostmarble.com/papagayo/index.shtml

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com