[LAU] Die Antwoord - Dis is why I'm hot - REMIX

Florian Paul Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Wed Sep 5 19:39:32 UTC 2012

Hi Julien,

these guys come from South Africa. The "original" is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9xfo0MY-r8

I tried to somewhat stay in the style but with a twist or another :D
Note: It's a totally unofficial remix. But you can download the acapella
track from their website

http://www.dieantwoort.com

IIRC..

Have fun,