[LAU] Too many xruns

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Thu Sep 6 17:30:28 UTC 2012

On 6 September 2012 at 13:10, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Kevin Cosgrove <kevinc at cosgroves.us> wrote:
>
> > I don't see any audio interfaces built for new PCI slots.
>
> RME do this, pretty sure.

Looks like the HDSPe is a PCIe card allowing connection between
the computer and an external Multiface, Multiface II or Digiface.
It looks like the HDSPe retails for about $550US and a Multiface
II runs for about $950US.  I'd need two of the Multiface II
units.  Those units are listed in the ALSA pages, which is good
news.

It's *REALLY* nice to see an available solution.  But, it does
seem just a bit out of my price range.  Of course, that's my
problem.  ;-)

Thanks....

--
Kevin