[LAU] hdsp not happy with recent kernels

Thu Sep 13 20:41:39 UTC 2012

On 09/13/2012 11:42 AM, Peter Lutek wrote:
> hrmmmm..... does begin to sound suspiciously like a T520 issue, but i'll do some more testing!

It can be a bug in alsa-tools that shows up with new kernels, that was a
problem a while back. Try getting the latest alsa-tools release
installed (1.0.26), I think I had to patch hdspmixer in previous
releases for it work fine with current kernels.

-- Fernando