[LAU] droning152 & droning153

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Sep 15 13:05:00 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-09-15 at 08:36 -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Just out of curiosity, has anyone else on this list ever heard of
> Lamonte Young ?

That's a funny question, since it's very likely that some people know
him.

But I agree it's one of the names that pass out of mind, as I don't
remember birthdays and death-day of celebrities.
Regarding to the mail of somebody else, wow, really, some days ago there
was John Cage's 100 birthday.

I always wonder why I know Dieter Bohlen and don't forget his name. I
never heard his music and never watched him on television.

It's very strange how popularity of celebrities does work. I suspect
more people know Metallica, than MC5. Or even odd Mickey Mouse than
likeable Donald Duck.

Regards,
Ralf

--
It's not tolerable that the Islam tries to force the free world to
forbid free expression, especially not if people simply tell the truth