[LAU] droning152 & droning153

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Sep 16 00:37:08 UTC 2012

Thanks for the explanation. I somehow thought you were using a
synthesizer that made those kinds of sound. Your way of doing it could
produce a really wide range of sounds, though. I often come up with
improvisations sitting on top of a sustained bass note, I wonder what
some of them would sound like with a droning bass?

More sound things to play with!

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com