[LAU] WhySynth and QMidiArp trouble

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:45:46 UTC 2012

Hey fellas!

I am loading Whysynth through Carla and then use QMidiArp to play it.
Problem is, some of the presets (like "New String Thingy", first preset)
are "clicking" - they produce occasional clicks or pops.
I would like to know if someone has experienced same thing? I am attaching
a QMidiArp file so that anyone can try to reproduce.

I wondered if it is the fault of the WhySynth preset, but no settings I
tried changed the situation. I then tried doing things with Carla - you can
see QMidiArp has two sequencers there. So I added two separate WhySynths
and made each sequencer in QMidiArp go into a separate WhySynth. Number of
clicks went down, but occasional audible clicks stayed.

Any ideas how to fix this? I really like that WhySynth preset and would
like to use it without clicks!

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/