[LAU] problems compiling eq10q

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Sep 24 11:28:36 UTC 2012

Hello Sedric!
   Thank you for the tips. I got plotmm to compile. But I'm finally and utterly
giving up on EQ10Q. I don't know, what is wrong with this software. But loads
of paths seem wrong for it. It didn't find my lv2-c++-tools and other
libraries, all installed from system packages. I had to link directories like:
/usr/include/glibmm-2.4/glibmm -> /usr/include/glibmm
   But there were always nmore and then some single include files. I'm sick of
it. I think I can continue to live well with Fons' parametric 4-band EQ.
   Again thanks for the hints and everything!
   Warmly yours
         Julien