[LAU] Ninja Step 2012

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Mon Sep 24 17:17:49 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:35:00PM +0100, Dan MacDonald wrote:
> Hi Massy!
>
> Good point - sorry about not doing that in my OP! So for Massy, Julien
> and anyone else who can't access Soundcould via conventional means:
>
> http://soundcloud.com/danmacdonald/ninja-step-2012/download
Thanks.

That's a fun little tune with lots of fun sounds and effects. I
especially like the synth percussion sounds, like at 00:24: how were
they achieved?

The stereo image feels a little odd to me with the bass synth in one
channel only; I probably would have mixed it rather differently. Then
again, I'm rather ignorant when it comes to this style of music.

Cheers,
S.M.