[LAU] droning152 & droning153

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Mon Sep 24 17:23:21 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 11:04:00PM +0400, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Hey fellas!
>
> I was busy last several days putting together new droning recordings. While
> anyone interested can check all of them from the site,
> in this batch I would like to highlight these two: 152 and 153.
>
> http://www.disc-shelf.com/droning/droning152.ogg
> http://www.disc-shelf.com/droning/droning153.ogg
Very impressive stuff as ever. I've grown quite fond of playing your
music while working, as I find it efficiently blocks ambient noise
whilst soothing and stimulating the mind. I like droning152 especially.
Also, I am re-listening to droning133 right now and really enjoying the
faraway tribal sounding texture you created.

Again, very good, IMO this is some of the better experimental music I've
listened to.

Cheers,
S.M.