[LAU] ABX test invite

Peder Hedlund peder at musikhuset.org
Wed Apr 3 13:28:29 UTC 2013

Quoting Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>:
> _But_ the mix of the original wav for sure is nice for that
> kind of music, but it isn't a high quality audio recording useful for
> this test.

Since Raffaele was able to tell the difference with the 108kbps file,
was pretty successful with the 124 and failed with the 165 I'd say the
example is definitely useful, since that's the kind of numbers you'd
expect.

I'll do the test tonight and I expect to at least semi-fail on the 124
file, since I don't think I'm that sensitive to the artifacts.

- Peder