[LAU] ABX test invite

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 17:03:49 UTC 2013

While I agree with the gist of your post, I think it is important that
while perceptual encoding as it was developed wasn't input specific,
thinking that MP3 encoding wasn't specifically tweaked to improve
performance on certain music since the basic concept of perceptual encoding
were invented, I think is where I would disagree.  However given that I
have no proof at this point I will have to leave it at that.

         Seablade