[LAU] E-MU 1212m soundcard installation help for the blind

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Apr 6 18:36:48 UTC 2013

Hello Len!
   If the number of PCIE channels on my board is a problem, then I won't
overcome it. I only have a built-in graphics card (no need for it :-) ), my
PCI MAudio Delta 1010LT and then there is one more PCI slot and those two PCIE
slots. The two cards only fit in one constallation. One PCIE slot is long,
theother is short. The mainboard (with the digital I/Os) fits into the very
short one and the daughter board fits into the long one (alghough it only has
a small piece right at the end, which fits into the slot.
   I'll try to find more info on my board and see, if that might be the case.
   Kind regards
         Julien