[LAU] Ardour3: hiding/showing groups

Q lists at quirq.ukfsn.org
Sun Apr 7 19:20:44 UTC 2013

Hi

Do you have the Editor list showing? This an expandable set of tabs down
the right-hand side of the Editor: View > Show Editor List. You might
have to drag the list outwards for it to be fully visible -- sometimes
double-clicking seems to expand/hide it but at other times it doesn't.

I think the Editor list is a very useful way of displaying a lot of
information quite quickly and I like the expandable/collapsable nature
of it: I was very pleased when I discovered it in A3.

Anyway, on the Track & Bus Groups, the column headed V (for visible)
allows you to show/hide groups be ticking/unticking.

The Tracks & Busses tab allows the same control over individual tabs and
busses, as you'd expect.