[LAU] Ideas for a Song

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Apr 10 09:34:43 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-04-10 at 17:17 +1000, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Can anyone think of an interesting way to put this graphic to music?
>
> http://en.rian.ru/infographics/20130408/180512410/Maximum-Range-of-North-Korean-Missiles.html

Should it be politically correct? I don't know what political
correctness says when making art about this topic. It's easy to be an
sexist and racist nowadays, at least I'm a sexist and racist. I wasn't
it a few years ago, I didn't change my mind, but political correctness
changed it's rules.

Regards,
Ralf

--
Political correctness

I'm working for human rights and childcare, one of my latest jobs was
working 1 year with children from more than 40 nations. Many of them
ask for political asylum, because they will be killed in their
countries.

Everybody who calls me a racist, please send me a list with Islamic
nations that care for human rights.

Another issue is sexism. In Germany we've got locations where it's
forbidden for male musicians to doff a t-shirt on stage. Everybody who
advocate this, please send me recommendations how to avoid a heat
stroke.