[LAU] Glitch 2

Atte atte at youmail.dk
Fri Apr 12 06:42:14 UTC 2013

On 04/11/2013 02:05 AM, Tim E. Real wrote:

> Apologies for the dev-ish talk below...

I think users having trouble should file a bug report to the author
Kieran Koster. He's a renoise dev and from what I know of him from the
renoise forum a serious and friendly soul.

And I the dev's of linux hosts should get in contact with the guy. It
might be glitch2 doing something wrong, it might be the host.

Please don't get offended, political or take this personal, but:
Can't we please not start the closed vs open source linux software war.
Here's a guy that decides to make a linux compatible version 2 of a very
famous plugin, couldn't we work *with* this guy?

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk