[LAU] Glitch 2

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Fri Apr 12 10:30:18 UTC 2013

Am 12.04.2013 12:02, schrieb Atte:
> On 04/12/2013 10:57 AM, hermann meyer wrote:
>> So you will encourage people to "have no fun" ? :-P
>
> That's one way to look at it :-)
>
> What do *you* think about this? Did I do or write anything wrong? Have
> *you* got any ideas how we deal with glitch2 problems?

Sorry, No, I haven't try it, nor do I plan to do it, it's simply not my
kind of tool.
Just, when you ask for be quiet about issues between close versus open
software, I can't resist to make a joke, because at this point there
wasn't any sign that the discussion will go in that direction.
The opposite was the case, people try to find solutions to solve the
issue with this plug.
And they try first to found the error by there own implementation!!

(so, yes, asking for be patient makes me feel a bit relegated, at this
point), . . .;-)