[LAU] Glitch 2

Kieran Foster illformed at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 13:16:28 UTC 2013

> I (and others) have already notified him about this thread on the renoise forum.

Hey guys,

Thanks for checking out the plugin and reporting your findings. The
Linux build is admittedly still a bit experimental, so It'll probably
take a few revisions to get everything working smoothly. Nevertheless,
we (myself and taktik at renoise who is responsible for the framework
upon which Glitch is built) will be investigating all the stuff people
have reported.

While I am now subscribed to this list, I probably won't be able to
stay on top of every post made here. So as Atte said, it's better to
contact me directly. You can do so via illformed[at] gmail [dot] com
or via the contact form at http://illformed.com/contact/

Cheers,

Kieran Foster
http://illformed.com