[LAU] E-MU 1212m soundcard installation help for the blind

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Apr 12 18:06:21 UTC 2013

Hello again!
   I was just wondering, if anything new had come to light? I have to keep
track of time. Since if this soundcard turns out unusable, I have to send it
back. As you might imagine, there is a limited time period.
   I know, that theoretically it shouldn't be a problem, given that some work
will be put into it, but most of the developers do this in their sparetime and
sparetime is limited as well.
   So could you give me a guestimate? Do you think, that you will have the
time, motivation and resorces to get the E-MU 1212m PCIE working in the near
future or not.
   Thanks and sorry for the lengthy mail.
   Warm regards
           Julien