[LAU] Changing cc messages

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sun Apr 14 17:43:36 UTC 2013

On Sun, April 14, 2013 9:55 am, Folderol wrote:
> Does anyone know of a simple way to change MIDI control messages on the
> fly?
>
> What I want to do is trap the modulation message from my hardware keyboard
> and
> turn it into a pan cc message, to then be fed to Rosegarden.

It looks like qmidiroute would do that. It seems to take a controller in
and change the channel number and/or the controller number. It looks like
you can change the range as well (make it smaller). It does not talk in
controller names but in controller number so you would have to know the
controller number of both mod and pan.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net