[LAU] [Music] Horror prog: Spiral Torso Op

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Apr 20 20:31:09 UTC 2013

Hello again Q!
   OK, then your learning is progressing very nicely. :-) In the bas drum I
think I mainly heard EQ'ing nicetiesand in the snare, it was mainly the
compression, that struck me favourably.
   You might call 11/8 and 108 trivial, which it might be for the rhythmically
advanced. But there were rather complentary elements in the drums and rhythmic
instruments, that keep me busy. :-) At least that way it guarantees to be a
source of new discoveries for a little longer, before I get to the stage of
being familiar with it and returning to an old friend. So it's the good old
school of prog really. :-)
   (a)Rhythmically swinging yours
        Julien