[LAU] Munk! live (artwork/video)

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Apr 24 10:34:38 UTC 2013

On Wed, April 24, 2013 8:13 pm, rosea.grammostola wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Where can I find good 'libreartists' for album artwork and video-art?

Unless you want to pay people you probably have to do it yourself.

Graphical and multimedia artists tend not to work for free.

You can check out the Blender Network for professional blender artists.

http://www.blendernetwork.org/

Otherwise ask around on the various mailing lists/forums for the various
FLOSS multimedia tools. You might find someone who wants to get involved.

> Best regards,
> Dirk
>

> On 04/22/2013 11:22 PM, rosea.grammostola wrote:
>> On 04/22/2013 10:51 PM, rosea.grammostola wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I play in a band called Munk!. We're together for 6 months now and we
>>> played at a small jazzfestival in The Netherlands.
>>>
>>> Here are 3 live tracks, wav, recorded with a hand recorder. We want to
>>> use it as demo at the moment. The sound quality might be better after
>>> mixing. If you like to do that, don't hesitate! :)
>>>
>>> Two jazz standards and one own song.
>>>
>>> http://munk050.bandcamp.com/
>>

>> Here are wavs:
>> http://ubuntuone.com/3rvVSHf7DiPC32UNiIi5CS
>> http://ubuntuone.com/04Er8SnUvbBOUftKTAEkfm
>> http://ubuntuone.com/1wYLy1M0LjhZhFXqRXtoBg
>>

>> We didn't discuss licenses yet, so copyright license for 'No More
>> Coffee', but you can always contact us for other licenses.
>>

>>> This summer we will recording some songs at studio Magnetophon
>>> Maastricht, which uses Ardour and other free software.
>>>
>>> You can follow us at twitter if you like:
>>> https://twitter.com/munk050
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> \r

Patrick Shirkey