[LAU] Munk! live (artwork/video)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Apr 24 10:34:44 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-04-24 at 12:13 +0200, rosea.grammostola wrote:
> Where can I find good 'libreartists' for album artwork and video-art?

Album artwork for sure isn't an issue. If you don't need it right now,
but sometime in the future, I perhaps could help you and I'm sure we've
got several people on that list able to do professional album artwork.
However, this isn't a promise ;), I'm already unable to spend time to
fulfill another promise.

Video is a serious issue, regarding to costs. In my hometown we had,
perhaps we still have got, video equipment for citizens. No averaged
citizen did know it, just people from the audio, video or social work
business did know, while this equipment is for the averaged citizens and
not for professionals, it was used by the semi-professionals and school
classes etc. only.

I'm quiet sure that everywhere in the EU is art funding, not only for
the three or four greedy guys who give it too them self and their
friends and brownnoses.

If I ever should do a project again, I wouldn't pay everything myself,
resp. I first would ask my city, if there is equipment, founding etc..
Usually there is, but because it's less known, egoists who are aware of
this, usually use it without sharing it with the community.

You should ask your city.

2 Cents,
Ralf