[LAU] About the Functional Transformation Method of sound synthesis

Yvonnick Noel yvonnick.noel at free.fr
Wed Apr 24 16:51:07 UTC 2013

Hello all,

In the line of my previous post about lv2_guitar, I wondered if anyone
ever tried to implement the Functional Transformation Method of sound
synthesis in an open source softsynth. This would allow for all
parameter adjustments, as described in:

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.84.1572

An implementation is described in:

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.10.6022

I must say that I know nothing about filter theory and would be totally
unable to do write such a program myself, but maybe one of the signal
theory gurus around here could have a look... :-)

Best,

Yvonnick