[LAU] Soundcard DSP2000 is not recognized any more

Chris Bungue ch.bungue at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:05:09 UTC 2013

Since two weeks I have a problem with my soundcard DSP2000 C-Port.(Hoontech)
When I start the computer  the soundcard  is not recognized by  the system.
Sometimes it works when I restart the computer. But today I try to reboot
the machine four times and the card is still not recognized. I haven't hat
those problems before.  The DSP2000has worked without problems for the last
two years.
I'm on ubuntu 12.04 kernel  3.8.0-14-lowlatency with KX Studio.
The power LED is on, but the other four LEDs for the channels are out.

I have try to start the driver in terminal:
sudo modprobe snd_ice1712
but nothing happens.

Any ideas?
thanks for help