[LAU] Wires for Empathy Trailer Release (Tube Open Source Video Project)

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 14:20:27 UTC 2013

So the Tube project has been chugging along in the background and a new
trailer has been released...

http://urchn.org/post/wires-for-empathy-trailer

All the sounds were recorded on a Tascam DR-40 with a small variety of mics
(Built In Mics for a surprising amount, SM57s, and AKG c451/ck94 on a jury
rig for a M/S combo).  Everything with one exception was done on Linux with
Ardour3.3, or git versions near that, the exception being cleaning up the
audio (Noise reduction primarily) which sad fact of life is that there
isn't much on Linux to compare to even basic tools on Mac or Windows sadly,
but will comment more on that some other time.

Many thanks to Robin Gaerus for putting up with me over the past couple
weeks as I broke and he fixed his wonderful work on the Video Timeline of
course:)

     Seablade