[LAU] [Music] Two little tracks

Alf Haakon Lund alf at mellomrommet.no
Tue Aug 6 13:35:56 UTC 2013

On 05. aug. 2013 17:47, Florian Paul Schmidt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> getting back into Renoise a bit lately. So here's two rough cuts. One is
> more experimental than the other :D
>
> https://soundcloud.com/fps-2/check-refrac
>
> https://soundcloud.com/fps-2/whence
>
> Have fun,
> Flo

The check track wasn't my cup of tea, too much of what I connect to
"techno" - lots of sounds, but not much really happening.

Strange then, that the same could be said about whence, as I like that
one a lot more. It has a vibe of 70's minimalistic krautrock and a more
organic feel I think. Almost like it could be played on acoustic
instruments.

Thx for sharing!

Alf