[LAU] linux compatible USB Audio Interface

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Aug 9 09:46:35 UTC 2013

Hmm - blacklist the wifi drivers? I understand that even when you're not
connected, they will still regularly scan for signals. I understand this
can take time and is not RT-friendly at all.

I have a dual-core netbook (non-RT kernel, it's borrowed). During the
day, it sits on my desk at work and plays music from a USB drive thru my
UCA-202 USB soundcard. When I close up at the end of the day, JACK will
show 9-11 xruns.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com