[LAU] How to finalize and make movie DVD

Abhayadev S abhayadevs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 14:36:12 UTC 2013

great.. this is something i was actually looking for... thanks for the
links and information.

I have another question on this (forgive my ignorance) this supports PAL
and NTSC formats only  so how to author a FULL HD video? Also with multiple
tracks of audio.. is it necessary that i have to have a stereo mix ready or
the DVD player creates it from the 5.1 channels of surround audio available
already?

Regards,
Abhayadev S