[LAU] Linux Audio podcast. episode003: commenting replies

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Fri Aug 16 05:36:56 UTC 2013

Am 16.08.2013 07:14, schrieb Louigi Verona:
> "It sometimes seems like people think they are doing the project or
> developer a favor by merely using it."
>
> Perhaps some people, but I do not subscribe to such a view ;)
>
> I'll repeat once again - it was just sharing of my experience that
> surprised myself and I wanted to
> tell about it - that even a rather dedicated user can go through such
> a phase. There is really
> no frustration or complaining, but, if course, I did anticipate that
> someone might react that way.
>

> I do say very positive things about Linux Audio if you read my site,
> so I just do not agree that you
> attacking me as someone who just complains is constructive or necessary ;)

So what do you want to reach with your podcast? You talk about your
frustration about the situation in Linux Audio, and you get the same
answer, from those who do the work, which ever comes in such situations.

Move your ass and work on it to make it better, there is no other way
around. It didn't help to just blame those who do the work, they wasn't
burn as developers, they become developers because they have moved there
asses.

If you see a other way, let us know.