[LAU] Linux Audio podcast. episode003: commenting replies

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 20:04:17 UTC 2013

Yes, those are all fair points. What about the rest of the questions? Lets
take the non-tools for example, as you're the author of them. With the
non-tools, what do you think users (current as well as potential future
ones) could do better in terms of bug reporting? How can a user (read: one
without the ability or desire to learn how to code) contribute to the
non-tools?