[LAU] talenthack/mod-host/lilv problem

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Aug 25 08:20:36 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!
   I've tried to load the talenthack LV2 plugin in mod-host and I get the
following error:
lilv_lib_open(): error: Failed to open library
/usr/local/lib/lv2/talentedhack.lv2/talentedhack.so
(/usr/local/lib/lv2/talentedhack.lv2/talentedhack.so: undefined symbol:
fftwf_plan_dft_r2c_1d)
can't get lilv instance
resp -102
   I can't really localise, where the problem is. The plugin itself is not even
linked to one of the fftw libraries and ldd doesn't complain about anything
related to that. Neither is any of liblilv, libsratom, libserd or libsord.
Though liblilv does link to libdl. But if there was a place for that, I should
imagine it would be in talenthack itself. The compilation of that did offer no
problems though.
   I have libfftw3f and libfftw3l installed in /usr/local/lib and libfftw3
without any suffix in /usr/lib/ . what can the problem be?
   Warm regards
         Julien