[LAU] [LAD] [ANN] CAPS 0.9.12

mark hadman markhadman at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 25 16:51:41 UTC 2013

Hi, thanks for the software!

I'm using Lorenz as a modulation source, but it appears that amplitude
decreases greatly as I slow down the rate. Is there a high pass / DC
blocking filter somewhere in there?

Here's my code, in Supercollider:
{SinOsc.ar(freq: 100 * (2 ** LADSPA.ar(1,1774,0.01,1,1,0,100)))}.play

thanks again,
Mark Hadman