[LAU] Video Tutorial on `synthclone`

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 21:37:41 UTC 2013

Like I've said elsewhere, it's great to see Synthclone getting some well
deserved attention! I have gone through the tutorial once and plan on doing
so again soon.

Awesome work on the tutorial Glen, and awesome work on Synthclone Devin!
Synthclone s very powerful, and very well crafted. Thanks for sharing it
with everyone!