[LAU] 3.10-rt kernels unusable

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Aug 27 18:31:08 UTC 2013

Update:
I build current linux-rt for Ubuntu Studio Quantal and when I log in I
get a black screen. No time to check what's going wrong right now, I
already dropped writing a script that is important for me and try to
figure out with help from Martti, who has skills I don't have, what
makes gvfs kill external green drives, while neither he, nor I use gvfs.
It's not possible to contribute on all fronts, however, seemingly
there's an issue with 3.10-rt kernels on some machines, fortunately we
can downgrade.