[LAU] Well, that's wat i see, always the same story: i symply want to pose a question with a possible answer from your part; i thougt that linux opensource would not reject -like the common internet business- my letter that costed me almost a day to wright. The only information i get after my letter rejected is to direct me to this mail adress (linux-audio-user-owner) instead of giving me the mail-adress in wich my letter is NOT rejected, i really don't understand it...........

LAU admin linux-audio-user-owner at lists.linuxaudio.org
Wed Aug 28 08:19:00 UTC 2013

Hi Jose,

First things first: please avoid writing your whole mail in the subject
line. If you want to be able to post on the mailing list you have to be
subscribed to the mailing list. You can subscribe from this page:

I'm CCing the linux-audio-user mailing list since I'm guessing this is not
the only help you might need, and I'm not sure I can find the time for this
at the moment.

Cheers,
Marc.