[LAU] MOD web-ui

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Wed Aug 28 19:12:34 UTC 2013

Am 28.08.2013 20:14, schrieb Bruno Gola:
> oh also, the chromium version matters ... i kinda remember there was a
> bug on older browsers.
>
> i'm using chromium 28.

Ahhh, got it. :-D
Success

I've tried firefox all the time, couldn't imagine that it depend on
cromium.
So, now the fun begins. :-)
I'm now using cromium Version 28.0.1500.71 Debian jessie/sid (209842)
and it works nicely.

Just a hard corner here and there, as it is usual on alpa stage,
lilv_lib_open(): error: Failed to open library
/home/brummer/.lv2/mod-pitchshifter.lv2/mod-pitchshifter.so
(/home/brummer/.lv2/mod-pitchshifter.lv2/mod-pitchshifter.so: wrong ELF
class: ELFCLASS64)
(well I'm running good old i686)

but I get the Idea behind the MOD and be impressed. Plugins from a
cloud, to load and controlled via a web interface, running on a local
jack instance. Just great! I will follow the development you guys made
on this!!

greats  hermann

PS. as next I will install the mod sdk :-)